Formed as a Civil and Environmental Engineer, I am currently working as a Freelance Innovation Consultant and Strategist, with 5-year expertise in managing EU projects (specialization in EIC Accelerator, Fast-Track to Innovation and Innovation Actions), with international experience in consulting both B2C and B2B technology companies. I have been involved in projects of all industries and fields.
My main responsibilities in my up-to-date collaborations included:
• Responsibility for the management and delivery of projects (including writing the proposals)
• Close and active cooperation with the clients, support on business, technical and commercial plans, technology validation, budget managemement, project design, market analysis, innovation consulting and scientific/technical background research, as well as project management.
• Management of multiple work streams in Europe and Israel
• Guidance and supervision to Associate Consultants/proposal writers.
• Head of an international team of 7-10 people
Before that, I participated in numerous engineering, environmental and business projects with major emphasis on waste management, project management and sustainable construction. I have solid experience working both within a team and individually, without supervision, and under time pressure. Cooperation with UK, Spanish and Greek companies with fluency in English, Spanish and Greek.